25 September, 2013

I SEE YOU...


Satan is on your heels each and everyday. It is your DUTY to acknowledge him NOT give him power. When you KNOW he is the one behind the challenges you are experiencing stand boldy and say I SEE YOU!! 

This may not be Biblical, but I have even began to tell Satan thank you! Thank you for the challenges you throw my way because now I most assuredly know that I am being obedient to my God and I am within his will otherwise you would NOT be attacking me. Just so you know, my God is more powerful though so tread lightly!

Remember people of faith "Ephesians 6:12 KJV For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" 

Tell your problems how BIG your God is, not tell God how big your problems are!



No comments:

Post a Comment